Change Your Life Community Guidelines
You contribute to keeping the Change Your Life Community as valuable, authentic, and respectful as possible. Here are our guidelines:
1. Stay self aware. Watch your inner impulses, reactions and stories towards others. They are your responsibility and may not be true. You are primarily here for your own growth, well-being, and happiness. Use this community as an opportunity to be the observer, releasing anything that shows up.
2. Share. Your experiences may be exactly what another member needs to hear today to discover a limiting belief or be inspired to set a new intention.
3. Be supportive in a helpful way. Advising someone on what they should do has seldom helped anyone on their journey. Instead sharing what you have experienced so that other's can draw from your insights and choose for themselves is of great value. No one here is looking for criticism or judgement. "Giving advice is the ego playing God." ~ Lester Levenson
4. This is a private community. Out of respect for others, don't share posts or messages within this community in other places without the author's written consent.
5. Don’t spam or promote. This community exists to help you grow. It’s not a place to spam, promote your services, or disrespect anyone else.
These should be easy agreements. If you think you’ll be unable to abide by these guidelines, let us know, and we'll be happy to assist you on releasing what stands in the way.
We're Glad You’re Here.
If there’s anything you’d like to see or if you have questions, message us at any time.
Heart of Releasing Team